martes, abril 25, 2006

new website

i just had the much-needed enthusiasm and guilt to finally, rebuild my website from the cesspool it had been. so finally, after so many nights of thinking over how my website should look like, i finally made up my mind. hehe

visit my website: danotingcungco.tk

or just click on dano angelo tingcungco online on the links page to your right.

the site's really patchy in places, but that's because it's still a work in progress. tell me what you think!

by the way, the danotingc.tk site's still up and running, but that's just a redirect page for the people who have my business card with the "danotingc.tk" in the web information slot. at any rate, please do enjoy the site! tell me what you think about the painting-with-light theme i did for the site. i'm dying to hear it. hehe

xanana