martes, agosto 01, 2006

the bitch (with the steel alloy heart) is back!

since it was the last day of my brother's exhibit yesterday, and since it's already august, xanana ventura will officially post BOTH at livejournal and blogger! yes, you heard it right, the bitch is back!

and what better way for comeback than to introduce new stuff and new updates in this site, no?

first: the XananaRed podcasts. if you have a broadband connection (or are willing to wait it out on dial-up), you'll have the chance to hear me talk on my first podcast! it's actually an idea i got from a friend (thanks ivan) that i'd like to get into a little further. then again, i don't want to just dj my favorite songs. i'd like you to ask me whatever's in your mind about me, about this site, and just about anything related to the xanana network. so email me: xananaventura@gmail.com. i'll be accepting questions until the 15th of august, so better keep those questions coming in!

i also have new links in this blog. i'm thinking of giving away a luxury overnight stay for 2 at the mabuhay manor to the reader who guesses all my new links right. i'm not talking b.s. here. this is the real thing. what do you think? should i hold this contest? hmmm. :-) (btw, go to www.mabuhaymanor.com.ph if you want to know how luxurious this luxury overnight is. hehe) if i get more than 50 petitions for this contest, we'll have it. :-)

also, for those of you who'd like to get a little intimate with me (as in get some good blackmail dirt on me), add me on your lj account. it's still xananaventura.livejournal.com. contrary to the perception, i post different stuff in my lj and in my blogger. so there. add me sexy people!

also, my streaming audio will only get better by the day. after a month-long hiatus, i'll be posting new music to the radio.blog, and i want you to let me know what you think about it. email me: xananaventura@gmail.com. i'll be waiting!

finally, as the three people who regularly visit this site often notice, i took out my comments function. that's because i just wanted to. period. now, though, it's back up and running! although, of course, i'd still like you to post stuff on my tagboard, so it'll be easier for me (and everyone else) to know who's reading this site.

that's about it for now, i'll be posting more significant stuff over the next couple of weeks. i'm near to the third of my thesis, and it can only get better. will post about it soon. stay sexy people!

xananananananananana

1 Comments:

At 07 agosto, 2006 19:50, Blogger Tim Decano said...

my new blog URL: croneseer.blogspot.com

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home