miércoles, octubre 15, 2008

suddenfiction1: numerology

i hate the number 4.

i don't understand.

i should hate the number 3: oro, plata, mata. death.

4 means gold, half of number 8, eternity in bliss. eternity of bliss.

fuck it. even fuck has 4 letters to its name.

but everytime tragedy enters my system, i look for any piece of wood and knock 3 times.

damn it, i knock three 3-knock sets just to drive the thoughts away and keep them there.

i should blame family friends for this.

one of them's psychic.

he told my mother never to use number 4, or have anything associated with it.

bad luck. supposedly.

so i trained myself to hate the number 4.

4 means even division, a selection of sides. two sides. i liked to fencesit.

at least three gave me a good bench to sit on while i dilly-dally which side to take.

maybe i should hate myself in the process.

my name has four letters.

2 Comments:

At 16 octubre, 2008 11:27, Blogger Unknown said...

langhiya, buti may alam ako ng kaunting spanish kaya nahanap ko ang comment link. buti nagka update na rin. hehehe

if u hated the number 4, what number do u love?

think of xanana. its not a four letter name. ;)

 
At 23 octubre, 2008 12:31, Blogger xanana ventura said...

i was referring to my real name. hehehe

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home