jueves, mayo 18, 2006

i want a rico yan sibling relationship

okay, so before y'all gesticulate wildly and accuse me of blaspheming the name of the dead matinee idol, hear me out.

when i woke up early this morning, i recall myself dreaming about how nice it wold be for me to have what relationship rico yan (in one of his interviews) had with his siblings: closer as you get older. he admitted to fighting with his siblings every sinlge living day when he was youung, but the tables turned over when they reached legal voting age. now they're close as ever.

i always hear my parents telling me that we all should be close right off the back. but somehow, i can't avoid fighting petty bitchy wars with my sister and brother (with whom i've grown close over the year; just proves rico yan's hypothesis). i never indulged myself in chummy sessions with my sister except for the increasingly frequent times that i style her hair and do her makeup for the parties she's now allowed to go to. and i only talk to my brother at extended lengths (like, powerhouse 10 hour bonding sessions) if it's about work and stuff.

i don't know. i mean, bickering's pretty normal in a family of fewer than 10 (we're 5 in the family, excluding all the help). and i'm really getting the hang of hanging out with my siblings and not overly fussing over how "cool" they will or should be. i'm slowly getting the hang of the rico yan hypothesis, and i'm gonna prove it right to full potential in five years or less, when we're all working, thinking adults capable of going dutch on each other everytime we go out for coffee or chow.

btw, i'm posting this half-naked, wrapped in a towel, and with a toothbrush stuck to my mouth. we're catching the last full show of the da vinci code tonight, and i hope they let daphne in. i mean, she's 12 and all, but her sheer size can pass her off as a debutante. hehehehe

i'm gonna start applying the rico yan hypothesis right now. maybe tonight, after i step out of the shower.


xanananananananana

2 Comments:

At 18 mayo, 2006 20:13, Blogger xanana ventura said...

HOY! hallo kapatid from the other side of the room! nice of you to get moved by that entry. enjoy mo yan, matagal pa yung susunod. nyahahahahaha!

visit his blog: curly-topz.livejournal.com

 
At 23 mayo, 2006 17:01, Blogger The Princess said...

hotness. if you're not the friend I used to know, I'd grab you, kiss you passionately (which, I already did), and yes, kiss you again and God-knows-what-next. I wonder how I'd react to see you again next week. Biatchie, i miss you and I love you just the same. :)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home