lunes, junio 05, 2006

xanana ventura, now with streaming audio!

yaay! no more mp3-emailing for me! hehehehe. anyway, i really wanted to stream my music (i.e., the exact hard-to-find songs i have in my mp3 player) into my blog, but the youtube/bolt/49media codes are fucking up the layout. so finally, i found a way. thank god for radio blog!

it was hard to set it up at first, since i know close to nothing about rbs file conversions, rbs-compatible hosts, and all that stuff. i also had to do some ftp uploading (because the files were waay too huge for a browser transfer) and remember some of my html classes before i can finally set it up. but, the effort was worth it. now you can listen to what i listen to, and let me know what you think.

btw, the player's configured to automatically play goldfrapp's "ride a white horse," a 2006 cover/homage to t-rex's "ride a white swan," and one of my biggest obsessions to date. if you like the song, and notice that it plays a little shorter than you expected, just try clicking on it over and over. when you hang around in my blog long enough (ha! self-promotion), pretty soon the connection will iron itself out and the song will play in whole.

so far, the player's in its beta stages, but over the next few days i'll add a few more songs to the mix (now that i know what i'm doing), notably my trademark hed kandi/stéphane pompougnac classics, and that paris hilton song. if there's anything you want me to add, hit me up and i'll try to consider it.

in the meantime, enjoy the songs! and while you're at it, visit my website, www.danotingcungco.tk. this is pambubugaw to the maxxx!

later

xananananananana